Foods High In Shikimic Acid for Spike Protein Detox
Unfortunately, many people agreed to take the covid shot (and boosters) before the dangers became obvious, and we are left praying that the consequences for those who took what was falsely presented as a “vaccine” will not be as harmful as many experts have been desperately trying to warn us.
Having said that, we can do a lot more about it than simply sitting around and waiting to see who becomes sick or dies - we can spike protein detox! Researchers are hurrying in the hope that many lives can be saved and much severe illness avoided. (See protocol below for spike protein detox).
We now have evidence of the injections containing: mRNA, spike protein, graphene oxide, and highly toxic SM-102, and other potentially toxic substances. Graphene oxide has been confirmed with irrefutable documentation by former Pfizer employee whistleblower and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries here.
And this video discusses the findings of graphene oxide and how it sets into motion a whole cascade of inflammatory responses and cell death in you or a loved one. It's important to follow a proper spike protein detox effort to rid the body of as much of this compound as possible.
This video shows what graphene oxide does to the blood of the vaccinated under the microscope!
This spike protein detox protocol may mitigate damage in those with “vaccine remorse” who’ve been injected with spike protein, graphene oxide, SM-102, and mRNA from the initial jab and/or through a series of booster shots. The same spike protein detox protocol may also be helpful in protecting those concerned with the spike protein transmission FROM those who’ve been injected. For the Full Spike Protein Detox Protocol (including NAC) to protect from transmission from the “V” and to help those who took the “V”, go here.
Main Natural Sources High in Shikimic Acid Known to Block the Spike Protein:
Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles). Identify your pine needles carefully - while many varieties may be used to make tea, some are dangerous! While spruce, fir and white pine are all safe to use for tea, we've found Eastern White Pine makes the best tea! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic (blood thinning) properties and are excellent for spike protein detox.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): When taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a gut blood purification process some call “interstitial dialysis”.
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content). Hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein.
- Peppermint extract (very high in hesperidin)
- Schizandra Berry
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum androsaemum): shikimic acid is found in abundance
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf
- Giant Hyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia)
- LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tincture or tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
- Carrots and Carrot Juice
Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (the young blades)
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician prior to consuming any of our Pine Needle Tea products. Pregnant or nursing women should not consume Pine Needle Tea.